Women’s Cardiac Facts…Bless our Hearts!!!
• Heart disease is the #1 killer of women.
• Heart diseases cause almost twice as many deaths among women as ALL forms of cancer combined.
• Heart disease causes 1 in 3 women’s deaths each year.
• 9 in 10 women have one or more risk factors for developing heart disease.
• Only 1 in 5 women believe heart disease is her greatest health threat.
• 44 million women in the USA are affected by heart disease.
• Women have a higher lifetime risk of stroke than men.
• 64% of women who die suddenly of coronary heart disease have no previous symptoms.
• 80% of heart disease and stroke events may be prevented by lifestyle changes and education.
• Women’s hearts are about 2/3 the size of men’s and their arteries and veins are smaller as well.
• Early warning signs that mimic flu-like symptoms affect 71% of women.
Professional CPR Certification San Diego
Empower yourself! Learn CPR…there’s an 88% chance the life you save is someone you know and love. We provide CPR classes in San Diego for working professional as well as family and friends.
- BLS, Heartsaver, Family and Friends Classes
- Certification Cards Issued on Location
- We come to your Location for Group Classes
Call Now: (619)942-2000
CPR Chicks Company Info - CPR Classes in San Diego County, Los Angeles and Orange County
Founded by 2 dynamic professional women committed to teaching CPR classes in San Diego and life saving skills while having fun doing it! We understand the demands of everyday life and strive to make our classes convenient and easy to learn. We will come to you in your office, organization, church or home with our training tools and know how. Our class curriculum conforms to current AHA guidelines. We guarantee you will leave our class confident with the skills necessary to effectively administer CPR for first aid to babies or adults.
Call or email us to schedule your group CPR class.
Have you taken a CPR chicks class? We'd love a review!
Service Area and Hours
We come to your location:
Monday - Sunday
(9am - 5pm)
Most classes are held in the evenings and weekends.