Mommy & Me CPR Class
- ZEmpower yourself and learn CPR and Choking Relief. It'll be one less thing to worry about!
- WE COME TO YOU, we know you're busy and sleep deprived! Class covers CPR, Rescue Breaths, Drowning and Choking.
- Option 1. Have a private class, just mom & dad.
- Option 2. Gather your family, grandparents, pre-teenagers, babysitters, nannies, dulahs, girlfriends for a class to learn the life saving skills!
- $200 (cover 2 pp). Each additional person is $65 each. Ask about GROUP DISCOUNTS!
Deb’s Mommy and Me class was so helpful. She came to our house for the lesson and brought dummies and an AED to practice with. We went over infant, child, and adult choking and CPR. Deb was very flexible to book with and sanitized all of the equipment before and after use.
Deb and Sandy have created an incredible and efficient set of CPR training courses and certifications to suit everyone's individual needs. They know their material and how to impart it to any variety of clientele.
Deb and The CPR class I took from Sandy and Deb was informative and fun. Not only did I learn this lifesaving technique, I also had a blast doing it! I would highly recommend CPR Chicks to anyone interested in learning this lifesaving skill!
Deb is amazing! She makes the class very entertaining and provides helpful tools to remember the steps. This was my second time taking her class and still remembered the key points from 2 years ago.
Deb is very easy going and taught a fun informative class! I appreciate that she is flexible with the hours to help incorporate my schedule. I felt like I learned exactly what I expected too. Thank you CPR Chicks!
CPR is such a necessary and crucial skill to have. Deb kept everyone engaged and even made it fun! Was such an informative class, I left feeling equipped for any CPR crisis that may present itself in the future.
Deb’s business came highly recommended and I would recommend her as well! She was really thorough with her teaching and I left feeling confident and prepared.
Deb is great and so nice! She came to me while baby was sleeping. So convenient for us!
Get CPR Trained
Call Deb to schedule your in-home CPR Class.